Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions
When are you open?
- Kids Friendly: 5:30pm – 6:45pm
- Adult/Spooky: 7:00pm – 9:45pm
- Kids Friendly: 10:00am – 5:15pm
- Adult/Spooky: 5:30pm – 11:15pm
Can I change the date for when I bought my ticket?
No, once you purchase your ticket you must attend that session. Our time slots fill up quickly and once a time/date is full, we will not move or add people to that session.
Are children Free?
Children 3 and under are free.
Do I have to buy an adult ticket for my 13 year old?
Adult tickets: 13+
What is the difference between the kid friendly sessions and the evening sessions for adults?
Kid Session – we will not have any “actors on the floor and the haunted rooms will be closed off in the day time. These rooms were built for our spooky actors to be interactive with our guests during the evening sessions.
During the Kid Sessions “Trunk of Treat” as you play the game and roll your dice to make your way around the board, when you stop at a space, you can get your “treats” at each space!
What are the age groups for each type of session?
Do I need a ticket to enter if I don’t want to play?
Yes! Everyone MUST have a ticket to enter Houstonopoly.
Can kids come alone?
No. Children under 16 must be accompanied by an adult at all times while playing the game or inside the venue.
Where is the event located?
2501 Rice Boulevard, Houston, TX 77005
What are the event dates?
Thursday-Sunday for the month of OCTOBER ONLY.
Where do we park?
We have FREE parking in our front, back and side lots adjacent to our building off of Rice Blvd and (sidestreet)!
There is also metered street parking (Free on Sundays) and a public parking garage less than one block away!
How long are Sessions?
Each session will last 1 hour and 15 Minutes. We then close completely for 15 minutes before the next allotted session to sanitize and wipe down any items touched by guests and staff!
Are Costumes Necessary?
Do we have to wear masks?
We ask that you wear a mask unless taking a photo.
What are your COVID-19 protocols?
- We are currently operating at 75% of the venue’s capacity.
- Each stop on the game board is set up so that you have space between your group and the guests in front of you, please be patience and do not enter the next set of spaces on the board until the group in front of you moves forward.
- We ask that you wear a mask when you are not at one of the stops along the “game”. If you are with your family/partner and want to lower it for a photo, we are ok with that, but it must be on otherwise.
- Touchless sanitizer stations at every stop with sanitizer for all.
- Weekly sanitizing fog through the building to disinfect and protect the building.
Is the event indoor or outdoor?
This event is indoors!
Is this wheelchair accessible?
Can I bring my pet?
Unfortunately, pets are not allowed inside the venue.
Will there be food or drinks?
No, there is no food or drinks available nor are they allowed in the venue, we want to be sure our sets stay beautiful throughout the entire pop-up event this summer for everyone so we ask you to finish any food or drink before entering. OR head out to one of our amazing neighbors restaurants after you have some fun with us and support local!
However, if you rent out the venue for a corporate event / private party we can arrange for these additions for your group.
Can I wear heels?
We do not allow heels on the game board